[Peace] heads up - AWARE Treasurer/Minutes change

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 21 13:50:24 CST 2009

In case you missed it in last week's minutes:

Since no one volunteered to be Treasurer we are now officially without
one. At last week's meeting, I said I'd do it but only if someone else
would do minutes. Carl said he'd volunteer to do minutes if no one else
stepped forward to either be Treasurer or to take minutes. So as things
stand now, unless someone else steps forward before or during Sunday's
meeting, I imagine I'll wind up being Treasurer and Carl will do minutes
for the time being. If you're interested in helping out AWARE with either
of these tasks, here's a good opportunity 8-)