[Peace] Fw: [nonviolence-houston] Create Peace Video Collection - Win $1000

Joy jgeo61 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 17:56:56 CST 2009

Hello To Each Of You,

    I was interested in discovering if anyone wanted to work on this
together with me?  The impact reaches farther than the what appears on the
surface.  In case you were wondering, I moved here from Houston and
organized a peace and justice group there called : The North Houston Peace
Group.

In Peace,
Joy