[Peace] Re: [nonviolence-houston] Create Peace Video Collection UPDATE

Joy jgeo61 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 19:43:21 CST 2009

Hello!

    I would like to share our progress regarding the possibility of creating
a 1-3 minute video about our vision for peace.  The production committee of
the UCIMC will strongly consider providing needed technical support if there
is sufficient interest from you folks.  We have had a couple of people step
forward who have agreed to meet to plan and create the content of the film.
Please consider joining us for this mini adventure.

In Peace,
Joy
jgeo61 at comcast.net