[Peace] Request for AWARE to co-sponsor Demonstration on 1/10.

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 11:52:31 CST 2009

We have received a phone call requesting AWARE to co-sponsor the
demonstration to
*END the Siege of GAZA* to be held this Saturday..... January 10.

The call was from organizer Patsy Howell of the Mosque seeking AWARE's
endorsement of
this event to be held at the County Court House in Urbana from 12:00
NOON until 2:00 PM.

We will let her know (later today) AWARE agrees to co-sponsor this
protest unless there are objections.
She also hopes AWARE members would attend the demonstration.

Request for co-sponsorship from Patsy Howell of MAS (Muslim Association
Society).