[Peace] Saying nay to USG lies

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 8 21:24:16 CST 2009

What he actually said was that nothing he said "should be taken as representing
[Hillary Clinton's] views."

But I don't know why the quibble.  He is a Clintonoid creature, like Holbrooke
and Ross; Hillary Clinton is Obama's SOS; and Indyk is "among those mentioned as
a potential special envoy to the Middle East."

Are you trying to separate his views from Obama/Clinton?  No reason to think it
can be done.  Theirs are just as bad. --CGE