[Peace] REMINDER: SATURDAY 7PM Green Party Campaign Kickoff!

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 15:09:55 CST 2009

             >>> CAMPAIGN KICKOFF PARTY <<<
      >>> Meet the candidates and support the Greens! <<<
            >>> Saturday, January 31st starting 7PM <<<
            >>> 2007 S. George Huff Drive, Urbana <<<
             >>> (at the home of Jan & Durl Kruse) <<<

The Prairie Greens continue to gain political influence and move closer
toward getting elected officials in office. This Spring, for the first
time, there will be Green candidates on the ballot for local municipal
office in Champaign/Urbana. The candidates are:

      Durl Kruse (Urbana Mayor)
      Gary Storm (Urbana City Council Ward 7)
      Mark Mallon (Urbana City Council Ward 2)

Join the candidates and other Prairie Greens supporters for:
1. Good food (bring a dish,drink or dessert if you can)
2. Excellent progressive company and conversation
3. An introduction to the candidates
4. Group conversation with the candidates
5. Your feedback and suggestions on draft campaign literature
6. Other opportunities to contribute and volunteer for the campaigns

Join the effort to help move our communities to a greener, more
progressive future!

** And please bring along progressive-minded friends to join in the fun **