[Peace] AWARE on July 4th -- AND -- help make signs tonight, Thu 7-9pm, IMC Family Room

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 09:16:33 CDT 2009

Thanks, so much for keeping up this great American tradition!!! ;-)

What would this parade be without AWARE?  Mostly pretty sad.  OK, it's mostly pretty sad anyway, but AWARE is definitely a bright spot.  Some of us wouldn't go near the parade otherwise ... or we'd feel dirty about going ... or not enjoy it ... or have trouble enjoying it ... anyway, AWARE makes it!

(Sorry I haven't any help, and I have to work tonite so I can't help again!  I do plan to attend on the 4th, but I'll be out of town the next weekend ... again ... sorry!  I'll be there in spirit, though.  It's so very important to keep the protests going now that we elected an "anti-war" president.  Thanks to everyone for that!)

Ricky

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes." - Maggie Kuhn