[Peace] 2-4pm, Saturday, Aug 1st -- monthly anti-war demonstration, Main & Neil, downtown Champaign

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 30 20:55:53 CDT 2009

We didn't manage a demonstration in July,
but the first Saturday in August is upon us,
with no civic celebrations in sight this time.  So...

Dammit, after almost eight years, we have two wars to protest,
and a US population that is growing ever more comfortable with
endless war over the horizon and far away.

Please join us:

   Saturday, Aug. 1st
   2:00 - 4:00 PM
   Main & Neil, downtown Champaign

Carry one of our signs, or bring your own.

We aim to have a flyer looking into the history
of US involvement in Iran.