[Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana this Saturday for Dr. Tiller?

Heather Ault hault2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 4 14:02:17 CDT 2009

Hi folks!!

I stopped by the U.S. Courthouse this morning to double-check about
using the space on Saturday. I realized this might be important! :)

Judge Michael McCusky's office said I should contact Phil Heimlich at
General Services Administration. (GSA owns the building.) Unfortunately,
Phil is out of town in Springfield and I am waiting for a phone and
email message from him. I think we should move it to City Hall if we
don't hear anything back.

I'll send you an update this evening with the announcement text and
location.

And please come by the Women's Resources Center at 7pm tonight if you
want to help!! 703 S. Wright Street at Green.

Heather
Heather Ault
MFA Candidate, School of Art and Design
www.heatherault.org