[Peace] URGENT! Iran vigil TOMORROW afternoon/evening.

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 14:33:44 CDT 2009

I just received a call from an Iranian student I know on campus. A
candlelight vigil is being organized for tomorrow afternoon/evening to
draw attention to and mourn the recent deaths that occurred during
demonstrations in Iran. This is not meant to be a protest of the election
itself.

The place will probably be the Alma Mater statue at Wright & Green.

The time is yet to be finalized and I'll post this info as soon as I get
it (unless someone beats me to it).

Please consider attending in solidarity with the local Iranian community.