[Peace] Fwd: [USC Midwest Region] Regional Meeting Updates: Agenda, Locations & Other Important Info!

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Mar 3 21:39:58 CST 2009

There is a meeting of the End the Occupation organization, to which
AWAARE belongs, next Saturday in Chicago, as given below. They would
like to have a representative from AWARE present (I received a
telephone call to this effect). Are any on this list interested in
participating? If so let me know. --mkb

Begin forwarded message: