[Peace] [Fwd: Jewish Speaker on Palestine this Spring?]

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 11 00:52:33 CDT 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Jewish Speaker on Palestine this Spring?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 00:41:06 -0500
From: Anna Baltzer <anna.baltzer at gmail.com>

I'm hoping you remember me from my presentations on Palestine at CIMIC
and UIUC in 2006. I hope you're well.

All four of you gave me your information, interested in maybe setting
something up in the future. It looks like I'll be coming through
Illinois in mid-late April en route to other speaking events. Would
people at CIMIC or UIUC be interested in organizing another
presentation? If so, let me know! Here's my bio again:

Anna Baltzer is a 29-year-old Jewish American Columbia graduate,
Fulbright scholar, author, and the granddaughter of Holocaust
refugees. As a three-time volunteer with the International Women's
Peace Service in the West Bank, Baltzer documented human rights abuses
and supported Palestinian-led nonviolent resistance to the Occupation.
Baltzer has appeared on television more than 100 times and lectured at
more than 300 universities, schools, churches, mosques, and synagogues
around the world with her acclaimed presentation, "Life in Occupied
Palestine: Eyewitness Stories & Photos," and her full-color book:
"Witness in Palestine." Baltzer recently returned from a trip through
Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon, documenting Palestinian life in the
diaspora. For information about Baltzer's book, DVD, speaking tours,
and eye-witness reports, visit www.AnnaInTheMiddleEast.com

Warmly,

Anna

--