[Peace] Re: [Announce] March Public i

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 18:04:31 CDT 2009

Hey Bob!

I was wondering if you could do me a favor.  I am trying to find a copy of the "Public 'i'" that has my article titled "The Church Which is the People Shall Never Parish."  The article has the name of Sarmista Chulov, but it was written by me under the direction of Darrin Durda.  Yes, it is obvious that "Parish" should have been "Perish," but Darrin was being creative, and the rest, we shall say is history.  I do have a copy of the issue of the "Public 'i'" that I wrote the article titled "It Takes a Village."  If you can find a copy of the Romero article, please send it to me at 104 Ida St. #2 Leesville, LA 71446.  I sent the article in questioning to the newspaper on 11/21/04.

Thank You In Advance,

Nora E. Whipple

PS.  I sent