Niloofar -- RE: [Peace] Anna Baltzer's talk

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:24:35 CDT 2009

Dear Niloofar,

Thanks for sending this information.

 I currently chair the Peace and Justice Initiative of the Mennonite Church, and I would like to explore having such a meeting hosted at the Mennonite Church. Also, I'm quite sure that AWARE would be interested in helping sponsor an off-campus talk by Anna Baltzer in late April.

Other groups that might be interested in co-sponsoring such an event might be UC Friends Meeting, the Channing-Murray Foundation, the Champaign-Urbana Interfaith Alliance, the Central Illinois Mosque and Islamic Center.

We're having a meeting of AWARE Presents, the group that considers programs on Monday evening, March 23. I'll ask to have this on our agenda that evening. I am sending a copy of this email to several of the folks involved in Mennonite PJI and AWARE.