[Peace] Re: Farmer's Market / AWARE table / visit and/or help out

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 02:12:41 CDT 2009

This season, we are a bit short of tablers, for various reasons.

For example, I now have a part-time job that requires me to work all
Saturdays in order to pay off some very old debts...

Since I cannot work the table, I can at least recruit others.

WE NEED YOU!

Tabling is loads of fun. You get to see your neighbors and friends and
some enemies; you can have some life-changing conversations; you can
change other people's lives; and you get to voice your opinion.

What more could you want on a Saturday?