[Peace] midwest liberty fest 2009

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat May 30 11:15:57 CDT 2009

the fruit of love

<http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=92837335871&h=q7bTZ&u=vF2h0&ref=mf>

A recent Rasmussen Poll showed that about 80% of Americans believe that
their government is not responsive to the people.

A free people ought not fear their government.

The government ought be afraid of a truly free people.

There is a group of us who have become interested in the idea of
gathering together the diverse
and fragmented groups under the Banner of Liberty.

We are thinking that a Midwest Liberty Fest to be held this Fall 2009
is one great way to do that.

We are totally non-partisan and welcoming to all parties and all
ideologies  that
embrace the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill
of Rights.

Please take a moment and fill out this short survey that will help guide
us in planning this event.

Brief answers are fine.

Click here to take our short survey.  Thank you.
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=5JAMeW_2fNJd7pEBVqfrRAHw_3d_3d>