[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Howard Zinn event

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:49:41 CST 2009

[ Mort's post lacked the date ]

The People Speak	 Nov 11, 2009	 Free
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Center for Student Involvement, Norris
University Center
1999 Campus Drive, Evanston, Illlinois (about 155 miles from Urbana –
about 2 hours 42 minute drive)
8pm (doors open at 7:30pm)
Ticket registration: http://thepeoplespeaknorthwestern.eventbrite.com/
Directions for parking: http://www.norris.northwestern.edu/directions.php

Don't miss the television premiere December 13 8/7C on HISTORY!