Re: [Peace] Courthouse Rally in Kiwane Case: “Felonies Ain’t Favors! Plea Bargains Ain’t Either!”

john martirano johnmartirano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 10:10:23 CST 2009

I called Rietz's office to complain about the charges leveled against
the boy and the handler hung up on me.  Julia Rietz Does NOT Deserve
to Serve.

Furthermore its infuriating to hear these people condescend about
making children productive.  It is Rietz and half the criminal justice
system here that needs to be made into productive members of society.
John