[Peace] GEO Wins Strike After Two Days of Picketing

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Nov 18 11:57:34 CST 2009

Brian,

You are correct on that.

I was in no way prepared for the depth of the culture of corruption,
chicanery, collusion, and sheltered incompetency
that I encountered at the University of Illinois.  Mind you I was
returning to Illinois from south China.

I am not quite sure if anyone can restore the University to its former
glory.  Or to a new one.

Easter knows what is right.  That makes him different from some of his
totally clueless predecessors.

Anyone could fix the problems if there could be six weeks of continuous
public executions.  Indeed there
has been somewhat of a prelude to that.  Let's see if the bloody purges
will go far enough to really make a difference.

Wayne