[Peace] Key handoff

Ron Szoke r-szoke at illinois.edu
Sun Oct 4 21:41:22 CDT 2009

Oct. 4:  Today's AWARE meeting ay the IMC was sparsely attended & dispersed
at about 5:30  so that those not already at the monthly People's Potluck could
go there.

Problem:  Stuart loaned me his key to the IMC, which I used to open up today.  I
will be out of town from Friday morning thru Sunday night (10/9--11), so need
to pass the key on to someone who will be there to open up for the meeting on
Sunday 10/11.

Please, if you can do this, respond to this note & I'll deliver the keys to you some
time this week.

Best wishes,

-- Ron Szoke
   367-7329