[Peace] community benefit potluck at Church of the Brethren today

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 25 09:49:55 CDT 2009

Someone asked at last week's AWARE meeting whether there was
another pot luck scheduled at the Church of the Brethren,
as a benefit for the needy, as there had been last month.
None of us knew, but it appears the answer is Yes, and the
date is today, Sunday the 25th, 4-6pm.

(As before, it's an awkward time for those of us attending
AWARE's 5-6:30 meeting, but some here may be interested.)

----- Forwarded message from Carol Ammons <livingsoul at sbcglobal.net> -----