[Peace] link to Durbin's Public Option Poll

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 28 11:40:05 CDT 2009

The question is no longer if we will have some sort
of public option in the final health care reform bill,
but instead what form it will take.

There are several interpretations of what a public
option should look like, and I just shared my
preferences with Senator Dick Durbin through his
online public option poll at:

http://www.DickDurbin.com/PublicOptionPoll

Please click this link to voice your preferences for
the public option included in the final health care
reform bill:

Follow this link to sign up:
http://ga3.org/dickdurbin/join.html?rk=w758KG4%5f2IxT

If you do not wish to receive emails sent from your peers on behalf of this organization, please click this link:
http://ga3.org/dickdurbin/opt-out-taf.tcl?friend_email=peace%40lists%2echambana%2enet

This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

http://www.convio.com