No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

"We were extremely fortunate to have, in our group, Democratic State
Representative, Nan Grogan Orrock, Elizabeth Chestnut from WAND, and a few
retired Armed forces personnel . . . who very eloquently told of the
warnings given to her squad of going to war with Iraq. 'Too bloody,' they
said, 'a big mistake. Do not go to war with Iraq.'  The entire Gluck family
was present to admonish Zell Miller that if the US went to war with Iraq it
would be the children who ultimately would suffer those consequences."