No subject

Mon Sep 28 15:09:14 CDT 2009

<BR>
&quot;The meeting with Leslie Reiser, [Senator Richard] Lugar's State Direc=
tor, went extremely well. . . . We had an impressive group of delegates and =
an even more impressive portfolio of letters (including some prominent peopl=
e we had invited who couldn't make it but were supportive). &nbsp;Ms. Reiser=
 was highly receptive. . . . I think we have a real chance with [Senator Lug=
ar]. And he's as well positioned as anyone in Congress to put the brakes on =
Bush.&quot; <BR>
<BR>