[Peace] Fwd: [Email David Swanson] Book tour

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 5 12:26:44 CDT 2009

Daybreak: Undoing the Imperial Presidency and Forming a More Perfect
Union" has spent its first four days in publication ranked in the top
10 politics books on Amazon.com.

I took the liberty of asking Swanson if he would put U-C on his book
tour. You can see his reply. It would be a good event for AWARE to
sponsor.

--mkb

Begin forwarded message: