[Peace] Re: [Email David Swanson] Book tour

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 8 16:31:44 CDT 2009

Hello David Swanson,

We would like to confirm your book tour visit here in Urbana-
Champaign, Illinois for February 23 or 24, 2010. I hope this will
work. Housing and travel expenses can be provided if not inordinate.
(We are about 150 miles south of Chicago and a little more NE from St.
Louis. We are not a very well endowed group financially.

We are working on a venue at our U. of Illinois book store.

Morton K. Brussel
Member of AWARE (Anti-war-anti-racism-effort), member of UFPJ)