[Peace] Poetry at the Juvenile Detention Center, Meeting Time Change

Rachel Harmon harmon at uni.illinois.edu
Thu Apr 15 10:49:27 CDT 2010

Hey All!
I sent out an email last week regarding poetry at the Juvenile Detention
Center. Just a quick note that the meeting time has been changed to 5 pm,
it is in the same place and I don't anticipate it lasting longer than an
hour. Please let anyone who you know was planning to go know that the time
has changed, I am not sure that I am reaching all of the same people who
were emailed last time.

Thanks for your time!
Rachel

believed to be clean.