[Peace] [Peace-discuss] WCIA has posted a petition re resignation of Mayor Schweighart

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 17 10:13:25 CDT 2010

And of course the chief magistrate whose legitimacy the mayor questions
has ordered murder on a large scale - including assassination and the
summary execution of American citizens; he's not merely failed to
fulfill his responsibilities in regard to corrupt and murderous police.

believed to be clean.