[Peace] You're Invited: Health Care Reform Debate

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Tue Apr 20 12:03:36 CDT 2010

Hello WRC Friends, OIIR Units, and Students! Please forward widely!

The YWCA of the University of Illinois in conjunction with the University
YMCA and The Women's Resources Center is having a Health Care Reform Debate.
I am attaching the Health Care debate flier. Please feel free to distribute
this widely.  We are having a panel of guests who can answer questions about
health care reform (women's stakes in healthcare reform and more) including
Claudia Lenhoff from Champaign County Health Care Consumers, Bob Rich from
Institute of Government and Public Affairs and Tom O' Rourke Professor
Emeritus from Community Health. This should be a fun and interesting event!

*Health Care Reform Debate*