[Peace] Main Event tomorrow! 2-4pm Sat May 1st

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 30 13:11:31 CDT 2010

Along with many other events, AWARE will have our usual
first-Saturday anti-war demonstration, in the usual place,
Main and Neil in downtown Champaign, from 2 to 4 pm.

Although the Marathon route runs by Main and Neil,
it *looks* as though the street closure will have ended
a couple hours earlier, so we should be able to walk, park,
etc. in the usual places.

Hope you can join us!

believed to be clean.