[Peace] CRAAC! Next Radical Reading Circle

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:19:29 CST 2010

Below is an announcement for an event that I would classify under the
following categories:
* Economic justice event -- unions
* Reading and critical thinking event -- though this event does not
involve reading a book, some of their other activities in the past
have.
* Community activism
* Organizing