[Peace] Fwd: Potluck and Discussion of Wikileaks

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:46:46 CST 2010

IVAW Allies,
Sarah Lazare will be hosting a potluck and discussion at her house. We
will be discussing the recent Wikileaks release. Please come if you
are able.

When: Friday, December 10th, 6pm-8:30pm
Where: Sarah's house! 412 West Illinois Street in Urbana (At Illinois
and McCullough)
What: A dinner potluck and conversation. We will eat food and have an
open discussion: What did the most recent Wikileaks reveal about the
way our world works? How is the media framing the "cablegate"
revelations? How can we use this as a moment to transform society and
build towards global justice?
-Scott Kimball