[Peace] special peace demonstration Saturday, December 18th, 2-4pm in solidarity with the the veteran-led civil resistance march in DC to end the wars

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:55:08 CST 2010

There will be a demonstration on Saturday, December 18th, from 2pm to 4pm.
If it has to be called off for weather reasons, Karen Medina will be
“dictator for 18 minutes.” A weather threshold was not set, though 20
degrees Fahrenheit might seem reasonable.

Saturday, December 18, 2010 – our monthly demonstration was postponed
earlier this month; this date chosen so we would be in solidarity with the
veterans marching on D.C. to end the wars (http://www.stopthesewars.org/).

2-4pm

 at the corner of Main St. and Neil St. in downtown Champaign, Illinois
[If someone can volunteer to pick up the signs from Stuart’s house, you
should contact slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu ]