[Peace] Minutes from the AWARE meeting Sunday, December 19th, 2010

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:59:25 CST 2010

Minutes from the AWARE meeting Sunday, December 19th, 2010
The meeting was a social meeting and we met at the Esquire Lounge.
8 people attended: Sam Y, Allison, Stuart L, Ron S, Carl E, Joe W,
Linda W, Don M, and Karen Medina (me)

We filled two booths, which unsatisfactorily split us into two disjoint groups.

Next week's meeting will be at Carl Estabrook's house.

We will need to discuss the January demonstration.

If anyone has events to mention for the next few weeks, please send
them to the peace list. Many AWARE members are staying in town for the
holidays.

-karen medina