[Peace] needed: Housing for Conference

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 17:32:47 CST 2010

We have been asked if anyone can put up a person or two for the Campus
Antiwar Network National Conference being held at the University of
Illinois
When: Friday February 26 – Sunday February 28
http://campusantiwar.net/CANference_2010

You can contact either Patricia (via can.uiuc at gmail.com) or Karen
Medina (kmedina67 at gmail.com)