[Peace] Tues. 1/26 demo?

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:29:07 CST 2010

http://pol.moveon.org/event/healthemergency/100695

Campaign for Better Healthcare will be there too.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Ron Szoke <r-szoke at illinois.edu> wrote:
> Unable to find the supposed notice of demo in support of some kind of health
> plan on Tues., 5 pm, Urbana courthouse.  May have imagined or simply deleted it.
> Will post it if I get confirmation.  Meanwhile, carry on "irregardless."
>
> -- Ron
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Change.org: End the war in Afghanistan
Timeline for Withdrawal and Political Negotiations
http://www.change.org/ideas/view/end_the_war_in_afghanistan_establish_a_timeline_for_withdrawal_and_begin_political_negotiations

believed to be clean.