[Peace] Art Theater: screening of "Food, Inc."

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:05:57 CDT 2010

I thought some people on the Peace list might be interested in seeing
the movie "Food, Inc." about corporate farming.
Ticket sales benefit the Common Ground Food Co-operative's Sustainable
Food Scholarship.

Screening of Food, Inc.
Thursday, July 22
Movie at 6:30 pm
Q&A at 8 pm
Location: C-U Art Theatre
 "Hungry for Change?" Then come join us for a special screening and some
food for thought! We will be watching Food, Inc., a documentary film about
the human and environmental costs of corporate farming in the U.S. Stick
around after the screening for a special question and answer session with
local farmers, and maybe a second bag of local popcorn! Tickets are being
pre-sold at Common Ground and B. Lime for a suggested donation of $5, and
will also be available at the Art Theatre before the event. All of the
proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Common Ground's Sustainable
Food Scholarship.