[Peace] STAND UP AGAINST ARIZONA!

Allison McGillivray akmcgilli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 00:21:26 CDT 2010

HELP US DEMONSTRATE AGAINST THE PERSECUTION OF UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS

On July 29th, the state of Arizona will enact into law SB 1070--legislation
which will legalize racial profiling by police officers by requiring them to
ask proof of one's immigration status given "reasonable suspicion." This
upcoming law is deeply unconstitutional and targets all Hispanics,
documented or otherwise. It poses a threat to our brothers and sisters on
both sides of the border, and is a frightening introduction to what could be
a national trend.

Join us at the *I-74 overpass on Neil Street *on *Thursday, July 29th*, from
*4:30pm to 6pm*.

Voice your support of our immigrant brothers and sisters!

Denounce hateful legislation!

Peace,
Allison McGillivray and Sam Yergler

SB1070 Text