[Peace] soon, I will be asking for volunteers to construct AWARE's 4th of July float

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 08:50:51 CDT 2010

I like the idea of the Iwo Jima guys (to include a woman or two?) raising a peace flag. The whole image could be 2 dimensional and made of plywood or cardboard... and it could include the peace flag as well, rather than using Doug's. Then represent local heroes as discussed before -- indiv signs, etc. --Jenifer