[Peace] AWARE Films: "Busted" & "Ten Rules for Dealing w/ Police" 2p Jun 27 @ CPL

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 15:33:14 CDT 2010

Hello AWARE and not-so AWARE Film-goers,

Please join us at 2p on Sunday, June 27th at the Champaign Public Library for two mind-altering and life-changing films: "Busted" and "Ten Rules for Dealing with the Police."

These films will answer the following questions:
  1) What are your rights?
  2) What must, should, and shouldn't you do when stopped by police?
  3) What are special phrases to remember to ensure that your legal rights are retained?

This is a tremendous opportunity for ALL ages, ALL walks of life -- knowledge is power! Yes, it's especially important for teens and young adults... but adults can benefit as well -- NOT knowing my rights ten years ago cost me more than $500!

Refreshments and after-film discussion is part of the program. Please spread the word!
 --Jenifer

believed to be clean.