[Peace] [sf-core] Fwd: couple things

C. G. ESTABROOK cge at shout.net
Wed Mar 10 20:23:40 CST 2010

Is his EVIL of a different order - qualitatively different - from that of Obama
or Rahm Emanuel?

Obama, certainly, has killed more people in the Mideast than Rove did.  Even if
you credit Rove with all the deaths caused by Bush's invasion of Iraq, the
administration that followed his is gaining on a prorated basis...

And the administration that preceded Bush's killed as many Iraqis as Bush/Rove
did (and more of them were children).

I agree about the evil. It's the uniqueness I wonder about, especially when a
suggestion of uniqueness is used covertly to defend the current administration.

--CGE

pnolan64 wrote:
> It has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat for me.  I'm going to demonstrate because this man was and is EVIL,  and evil should be countered whenever and wherever it is encountered.  Period.  (Especially when evil comes to my adopted hometown...I'm supposed to sit back and do nothing in response?  BULLPUCKY)
>
> I will not allow people to forget what this man did.
>
> "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."-George Santayana
> Paul Nolan
>

> "To thine own self be true."
> William Shakespeare

believed to be clean.