[Peace] Saturday at IMC (Independent Media Center) 12:30 PM Anti-War Coalition Meeting

Jesse Phillippe japhillippe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:50:06 CST 2010

*We are having this week's meeting Saturday at 12:30 PM at the Independent
Media Center, during Food Not Bombs and the RRFM. This is so that we can
include the Catholic Worker folks who have been organizing for a
demonstration on Saturday, March 20 to protest the disgusting
neo-conservative Karl Rove, who is coming into town for a Republican
conference.*   So come get some awesome vegetarian food and help discuss how
we can effectively protest the bombs being dropped on people's homes and
wedding parties in Afghanistan.

The other protest we are organizing for is* on Thursday, March 18 at 5 PM.
 The idea for having this one is that we would catch the attention of
students before they leave for spring break, and it would be at 5pm to catch
the attention of rush hour traffic.  We would start with a rally at the Alma
Mater (northwest of the Union) and continue with a demonstration at the
corner of Wright and Green Streets.*

believed to be clean.