[Peace] You're Invited To: Five Minute Feminist Film Festival

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Sun Mar 14 15:00:44 CDT 2010

**Please forward this e-mail to your students, friends, residents, RSO
members and/or C-U community groups!**
The Women's Resources Center presents our first annual:
Five Minute Feminist Film Festival

*WHEN: Wednesday, March 31st, 2010*
*WHERE: ARC Multipurpose Room 6*     ****Location has changed from previous
e-mails******
*TIME: 7PM*
Please invite your friends on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=372518718160&ref=mf

**This event is free and open to the public! All ages encouraged to attend!*
*

The Women's Resources Center is hosting our first annual Five Minute
Feminist Film Festival, a collection of student films all under 5 minutes in
length that each---in their own way--challenge viewers to think about themes
related to gender, feminism, and social justice!

Films will be introduced by the filmmakers and music played during our
intermission! Please come join in the festivities!

We'll be serving popcorn, soda, and feature a Q and A and mixer with the
filmmakers after the show! Bring your friends! This event is open to the
public and all FREE!

--
Kind regards,

Rachel Storm
B.A. Transnational Gender Politics
Program Coordinator, UIUC Women's Resources Center
The Women's Resources Center
703 S. Wright Street, Champaign, IL 61820
MC-302
(217) 333-3137 (office phone)
(217) 333-7366 (fax)
(630) 677-7219 (cell)