[Peace] join peace-action list serve / you are invited to brainstorm actions for peace

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 23:32:47 CDT 2010

Karen et al,Peace-action would not solve the problem that most concerns me. Yr last item, "* discuss potential actions to promote peace," is one of the things that happens on Peace-discuss (think Karl Rove protest). If we want a listserv w/ a more positive outlook, we need less negativity on the part of those posting. Until that's the case, peace-action would mean a second listserv available for negative stuff. --Jenifer