[Peace] PROTEST KARL ROVE TOMORROW MORNING at the IHotel

Jesse Phillippe japhillippe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:28:51 CDT 2010

FAMILY VALUES

*NOT *

*CORPORATE GREED*

RALLY

LIVING WAGE JOBS

HEALTH CARE    PEACE

STOP BUDGET CUTS

   l March 20th (Saturday)

   l 10:30am - Noon

   l I Hotel & Conference Center

         (1900 South First Street, Champaign – directly

          South of the Illini Assembly Hall/parking)

On March 20th, *Karl Rove* will join Illinois political figures attending
the Lincolin Day Luncheon for the Champaign County GOP.  For the past 14
months opponents of fairness have been waging a mean-spirited, divisive and
right out lying campaign on how pro-family health care reforms, jobs and
other measures would affect our county.  Saying NO and defending the
financial interests of the  insurance industry, Wall Street and other
corporate interests are NOT family values.

Speakers will include statewide and local leaders representing these issues

*Visual Action:*  Please bring a pair of old shoes to symbolize “walk in my
shoes” that we plan to present to them.  Right a note and place it in the
shoe about the need for health care reform, strong jobs bills, opposition to
budget cuts, etc.  This note can be about your situation, a friend or a
comment in general.

believed to be clean.