[Peace] You are cordially invited to co-sponsor and to attend Paul Street & Kathy Kelly will be giving a joint presentation on Sunday April 11, 2010

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 20:18:56 CDT 2010

> Paul Street's visit last year was also scheduled for the same time as the ACLU luncheon!

We've invited Paul Street to come to the ACLU brunch! (yay!!!!) (I
believe Kathy Kelly is in the process of being invited)

Our event will be that afternoon. 2 or 2:30 to 4pm. I am not sure what
time the ACLU meeting ends, but it starts at 11:30AM.*

They, Paul and Kathy, are both in town for a conference at the IMC on
Friday and Saturday. We asked them to stay on an extra day and give a
presentation Sunday afternoon.

If we asked them to come back some other time, they might. But we
decided to grab them while they are in town.

-karen medina

* ACLU announcement says: "11:00 a.m.  Doors open
11:30 a.m.  Brunch served $25 per person
12:15 p.m.  Annual meeting - election of officers, awards and speaker"
Milo's Restaurant, 2870 S. Philo Road, Urbana
Register here: http://www.aclu-cu.org/

believed to be clean.