[Peace] Charlotte..REQUEST FOR HELP

Charlotte Green chgreen48 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 11:21:43 CDT 2010

How are you doing? I am writing you this message with tears in my eyes
due what am going through, am in a great sorrow written you this note,
I could barely type or think straight right now, I hope you come to my
aid. something terrible happened to me, I had a trip to Nigeria
for a Conference Meeting. Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way
to the hotel i lodged, my mobile phone, luggage including passport  and
my travel documents
were stolen, right now am really stranded. What bother me most is that
am owing the hotel here and i have limited access to emails for now, I
urgently need your financial assistance.

The
total sum of money that i would need would be $3,000 to sort-out the
bills so i can make arrangements and return back, I'm very panic now,
although I wasn't hurt because I complied immediately. The police only
asked me to write a statement  about the incident and directed me to
the embassy, I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not
responding to the matter effectively, I will return the money back to
you as soon as i get home.I'll wait to hear from you so I can send the Western Union information to use in sending the money.I'll really appreciate your concern and support. Thanks

Charlotte
believed to be clean.