[Peace] Israel attacks a Gaza Freedom Flotilla boat, kills 10 or 19 civilians; call by UFPJ and ANSWER for demonstrations

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon May 31 13:36:29 CDT 2010

Without the support of the US government, Israel would not have been able to
commit piracy and murder against the flotilla of peace demonstrators today. We
pay for the bullets that kill civilians.

All American aid, economic and military, to Israel must end immediately.  The US
must insist that the blockade of Gaza end.

Write/call the White House; the State Department; our senators, Durbin & Burris;
our Congressional representative, Tim Johnson (and his Democratic opponent,
David Gill); and the local media - press, radio, & TV.

Our demands for actions should be directed to the US government.  It doesn't do
much good simply to note that Israel is committing crimes.

believed to be clean.