[Peace] Gay/Lesbian issues events

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 14:48:53 CST 2010

# ------ Gay/Lesbian issues upcoming  --------- #
Monday, November 8 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Hot Topics Dinner Dialogue: Building Transgender Consciousness on Campus
Women's Resources Center
703 S. Wright St.
Champaign, IL
FREE DINNER AT THIS EVENT! WE'LL BE DINING ON BASIL THAI.

Tuesday, November 9 · 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Allen Hall Main Lounge
1005 W. Gregory
Urbana, IL
Scott Turner Schofield presents: Two Truths and a Lie
Scott Turner Schofield is a man who was a woman, a lesbian turned
straight guy who is usually taken for a gay teenager. The work and
life on which it is based contain hilarious contradictions bordered
with the possibility of terrifying consequences. Key to the work is a
keen awareness of culture and self that maintains an accessible
perspective even within the most particular of circumstances.

The UP Center of Champaign County: Uniting Pride in the LGBTQA Community
Saturday, November 20 · 3:30pm - 5:00pm
506 W. Florida Ave., Urbana, IL
Stuff it UP (Holiday Envelope Stuffing Party)
The UP Center needs your help! In order to celebrate our birthday and
the holidays, we are sending out letters to all our members,
volunteers, supporters, and donors!
Please help us get these letters in the mail by joining us for an
envelope stuffing party!