[Peace] yes, AWARE meeting at McKinley / building is open this evening till 7pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 09:11:08 CST 2010

I double-checked the building hours for today:
The AWARE meeting this evening will INDEED be at the normal place:
5pm every Sunday
McKinley Foundation
809 South Fifth Street
Champaign, IL 61820

------------
Accessibility map: http://www.mckinley-church.org/index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=13:map&catid=19:where-we-are-cat&Itemid=20

Where McKinley Foundation is
McKinley Presbyterian Church and Foundation is conveniently located in
the middle of Champaign-Urbana, easily accessible to residents of both
cities and students living on and off campus. Scroll to the bottom of
this page for a map.

Driving and parking
On the weekends, you’ll find a variety of free parking options.
Parking is available on all the streets around our facilities (and the
meters are free on Sundays). There are also University parking decks
and lots within walking distance, which are free on the weekends.

Several public bus routes come as close as or closer than the Illini
Union—which is just two blocks away.
Green West (central and west-central Champaign)
Green East (central and southeast Urbana)
Orchard DownsYellow North (central and northern Champaign)
Yellow South (Champaign south of campus and Savoy)
Silver (north, northeast, and east Urbana)
And we are accessible from many other areas with a transfer to one of
the lines above. For more information on bus routes and schedules,
please consult the MTD website.

Coming by bike
Bike racks are available outside McKinley’s Foundation building.

Accessibility at McKinley
The Foundation building features a wheelchair ramp at the Daniel
Street entrance (the south side). A wheelchair lift inside makes much,
but not all, of the first floor accessible; there is no wheelchair
access to the second floor at present. We apologize for those limits,
and we are working to make our entire campus fully accessible. Your
suggestions for improving our accommodations, in the meantime or in
the long term, are welcome.